Are you a strategic account manager who can interpret a client’s brand plan and come up with creative ideas and solutions to their challenges? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are a healthcare communications agency looking to expand our team again! You would be joining our mission of making a positive difference in people’s lives. At Cuttsy+Cuttsy, people are the main focus of everything we do, from patients through to our own team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Account Manager to act as a trusted advisor to multiple clients. You will create and implement strategic plans and insights to develop both projects and accounts, manage and strengthen client relationships, identify new business opportunities, and coordinate with internal teams to exceed client expectations.
Projects will be varied — from new product launches, patient research and engagement, to communications supporting patients with their chronic disease or helping doctors make a treatment decision based on scientific evidence.
The role will be supported by the Account Director. However, you will find yourself working alongside members of our Strategy, Creative and Content teams.
- Proactively identify client needs and new opportunities for the agency
- Ensure projects are driven and delivered on time, on budget and on client strategy
- Financial responsibility for client budgets, including reconciliations and forecasting, as well as identifying and managing changes of scope
- Convert client challenges into internal briefs
- Lead proposal development and project meetings
- Regularly review projects with clients and internal teams
- Delegate to and mentor junior team members
- Life science or marketing degree
- 4+ years’ pharma marketing experience gained in a medical communications or advertising agency
- Proven experience of gaining, growing and maintaining client relationships
- Experience of managing multiple communications projects at the same time, including planning, delivery and evaluation
- Strong strategic and creative thinking
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective teamwork skills
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Good Microsoft Office skills
We offer competitive packages, including private healthcare for you and your family; pension; investment in your professional development; bonus birthday day off; Christmas/New Year shut down on top of annual leave; additional annual leave after 3 years’ service; (and not to mention our annual free trainer giveaway!).
We are currently working from home due to Covid-19. However, working from home combined with time in the office (open to discussion), as well as flexible working, is available to all.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company which wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let’s talk.
Please email your CV and explain why you think you are suited to KateMcCabe@cuttsyandcuttsy.com