The work we do improves lives.
Are you a great organiser who wants to join us in making a difference? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are a growing healthcare communications agency where people are the focus of everything we do, from patients through to our own team. As our team is expanding, we are looking for someone to help with the smooth running of our business, including our exciting new office (which is currently being fitted out for when we are ready to move in!) and day-to-day operational, HR and finance administration.
You will need to have excellent organisation skills, maintain high standards with attention to detail, be confident in working with a variety of people and happy to use your own initiative.
We have won awards for our culture and working practices, including two Working Mums Top Employer awards. We have achieved IPA Gold accreditation for the last 4 years and IPA Platinum the last 2 for our commitment to our team’s continuing professional development. We are also listed in Campaign’s Top 20 Best Places to Work 2019.
- Maintaining high office standards and general housekeeping
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Liaison with external companies and contractors, such as cleaners
- Dealing with post/couriers
- Day-to-day office duties
- Organising and booking social events
Working alongside our HR Manager to facilitate:
- Organising monthly reviews for team members
- Arranging induction schedules for new joiners
- Dealing with annual leave requests
- Maintaining records, such as sickness and training
- Assisting in recruitment processes, such as collating CVs for review
Working alongside our Financial Controller to facilitate:
- Raising purchase orders
- Processing sales purchase orders
- Processing purchase invoices
- Processing timesheets
- Dealing with customer and supplier financial queries
- Adding budgets onto WorkflowMax financial system
- Running reconciliation reports for client budgets
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective teamwork skills, but also ability to work alone using own initiative
- Good Microsoft Office skills, including good Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience of using accounting systems
We offer a competitive benefits package, including a starting allowance of 20 days’ holiday (rising to a maximum of 25 days for long service, plus shut down between Christmas and New Year and a day off for your birthday, both in addition to annual leave), pension, private healthcare for you and your family, investment in your professional development, and annual free trainers! Flexible working is an option for all our team, including working school hours.
If you are looking for a change, or simply want to join an award-winning company that makes a difference, let’s talk. Please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com