Are you an experienced Account Executive looking for your next challenge?
If so, we can’t wait to hear from you.
We are a growing strategic healthcare communications agency looking to expand our team. You would be joining our mission of making a positive difference in people’s lives. At Cuttsy+Cuttsy, people are the focus of everything we do, from patients through to our own team.
As Account Manager, you will work within our team to deliver client projects and identify opportunities for new business. You will be an excellent communicator, as your role will be pivotal to ensuring happy clients through great project delivery, from planning and execution to facilitation of both internal teams and external suppliers.
Projects you get involved in may vary from disease awareness campaigns through to healthcare training programmes, events and more. Every project will be unique to the client and audience needs. Your focus will always be on exceeding client expectations.
The Account Manager role would be ideal for someone who has worked in an accounts and/or communications role who is ready for more responsibility. You will also have a keen interest in healthcare and feel motivated to work on projects that will ultimately improve patients’ lives.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted relationships with all clients
- Proactively identify client needs and new opportunities for the agency
- Organically and pro-actively grow the business in line with account plans
- Ensure projects are driven and delivered on time, on budget and on client strategy
- Financial responsibility for client budgets, including reconciliations and forecasting, as well as identifying and managing changes of scope
- Convert client challenges into internal briefs
- Participate in proposal development
- Regularly review projects with clients and internal teams
- Maintain an open and positive culture within the client services team
- Uphold the values, vision and culture of the company
Key Skills and Experience:
- 18+ months’ experience in an accounts and/or communications role within a healthcare agency
- Proven experience of gaining, growing and maintaining client relationships
- Experience of managing multiple communications projects at the same time, including planning, delivery and evaluation
- Experience in domestic and international markets
- Life science, communications or marketing degree
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective teamwork skills
- Ability to adapt to build effective relationships at all levels
- The ability and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good Microsoft Office skills
We offer competitive packages including pension, private healthcare for you and your family, as well as investment in your own professional development (and free trainers!).
We operate various working models from 100% remote, hybrid and office based depending on individual and business needs and flexible working is available to all. This would be discussed at the first stage of the recruitment process.