We are looking for a Traffic Manager to help assist in the running of our healthcare communication projects. The work we do helps improve lives and health.
The role of the Traffic Manager is central to all we do. You will be leading and co-ordinating campaigns from initial stages through to delivery; ensuring the stages of the project are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource, and deadline deliverables; monitoring current traffic processes; and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required.
Reporting to the Head of Production and working closely with the Head of Design, you will police processes and policies and prioritise current and incoming projects within the production department.
You will work on a range of projects including advertising and marketing campaigns, patient and clinical trials materials, films, speaker presentations, training materials, digital detail aids and websites over a range of therapy areas. To be successful in this role, you will need to already have at least two years’ commercial experience within an agency, paired with an enthusiasm to learn more.
- Liaising with Client Services, Design, Content and Digital teams to ensure projects run smoothly between departments
- Attending weekly and daily status meetings and keeping tabs on workload and job flow
- Conveying current project status and managing expectations to relevant departments working on a given project
- Proofing and checking the accuracy of materials both internally and externally
- Inputting and managing the timing of a project
- Building relationships between departments and suppliers
- Ensuring projects have the correct resources
- Following studio processes, art buying and print production and keeping a record of any licensing agreements in relation to images / illustrations etc.
- Keeping projects on track, on budget and on time
- Liaising with suppliers
- Flagging any potential issues
- Two years’ (minimum) agency experience
- A knowledge of print and digital delivery is a must
- Excellent project management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, as well as the ability to check proofs
- Adept at setting best practice working processes
- Strong organisational and time-management capabilities
- The ability to understand and implement company procedures and quality standards
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe software
- Knowledge of software tracking or online project management software is an advantage
We offer competitive packages, including private healthcare for you and your family; pension; investment in your professional development; bonus birthday day off; Christmas/New Year shut down on top of annual leave; additional annual leave after 3 years’ service; (and not to mention our annual free trainer giveaway!).
We offer flexible working and we operate a ‘no long hours’ policy. In 2019 we were recognised by Campaign Magazine as one of the top 20 places to work and we have recently been awarded ''We Invest In People, Gold'' by Investors in People.
We operate various working models from 100% remote, hybrid and office based depending on individual and business needs. If successful this would be discussed at the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company which wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let’s talk.