We are a growing healthcare communications agency looking to expand our team. You would be joining our mission of making a positive difference in people’s lives. At Cuttsy+Cuttsy people are the main focus of everything we do; from patients through to our own team.
You will develop engaging copy for a range of medical communications materials, platforms and audiences. Projects will be varied - one day you may be working on patient communications to support them with their chronic disease, the next, you may be preparing communications to help doctors make a treatment decision based on scientific evidence. The variety will require you to adapt your writing style depending on the project needs. As a writer, you will be experienced in placing yourself in the shoes of your audience, and this could not be more important in the role here at Cuttsy+Cuttsy.
The role will be supported by the Scientific Team Leader however you will find yourself working alongside team members in Strategy, Creative and Account Management.
- Research, write and reference copy to high scientific and grammatical standards
- Write in a range of styles depending on the communication purpose and audience need
- Research therapy areas including their market environment, target audience and current news/developments
- Present content to colleagues and clients at all levels
- Provide guidance and scientific direction for creative designs and input into concept development as appropriate
- Understand the need for compliance and know the ABPI (Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry) code and how to apply the rules in your work
- Be able to use content management platforms such as Veeva Vault and Zinc
- Travel to and attend client presentations and projects where necessary (occasionally international travel may be required)
- Degree level or higher in a biomedical science
- A minimum of 2-3 years' medical writing experience
- Highly motivated to create medical writing which makes a positive difference
- Passionate about learning, developing and improving your skills
- Have an exceptional eye for detail and experience of proofreading
- Able to work at pace but with great accuracy
- Have excellent organisational skills and time management
- Effective teamwork skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
We offer competitive packages including pension, private healthcare for you and your family, as well as investment in your own professional development (and free trainers!). Flexible working is an option for all of our team.