The work we do improves lives.
We are looking for a senior graphic designer who can help us continue the work that we do that educates patients, healthcare professionals about new treatments for life-threatening diseases.
You will be joining our team of creatives, strategists, animators, writers, doctors, account managers and educators, in really making a difference to people’s lives.
You will have a degree and need to have a minimum of five years’ experience, all the usual skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and even possibly some extras such as video editing, animation or HTML skills, but most importantly you will be curious and willing to learn.
Here you will be working on a variety of different work, from big ad campaigns through to clinical trial materials that support patients through this process. Our clients range from world leading pharmaceutical companies to local charities.
We offer a competitive package including private healthcare, a bonus scheme, investment in your training, pension, the opportunity to work somewhere that appreciates a good work life balance with our ‘No long hours’ policy, oh yes… and a free pair of trainers in our annual trainer giveaway.
We are listed in Campaign magazines top 20 ‘Best Places to Work’, as well as being a platinum IPA CPD agency. Once the world opens up again, you will also get to work from our brand new state of the art 'warehouse' office space, as well as from home.
- Creatively deliver solutions that answer the brief
- Liaising with Creative Director to ensure business objectives and messages of our clients and are identified and addressed within development of work
- Initiate and lead brainstorms and project meetings where necessary
- Present creative work to colleagues and clients at all levels
- Be confident in delivering projects from concept through to delivery
- Strong understanding of commercial parameters of a project
- Create designs in a wide range of media, presentations, story boards and proposals
- Collaborate with all members of the company and suppliers to ensure creative excellence
- Liaising with the suppliers to ensure the best creative solutions are realised, implemented and delivered
- Identify as appropriate when to delegate work to specialists
- Oversee external suppliers ensuring creative integrity
- Oversee specialists internal and external ensuring message integrity
- Consult on projects and proposals with clients bests interests
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and with reason
- Deliver innovative and imaginative projects
- Ensure projects are feasible within set timescales and budgets
- Keep up to date with an understanding of emerging technologies and trends
- Travel and attend presentations and projects where necessary
- Timely completion of timesheets and expenses
- Lead by example, being positive when under pressure
- Mentor more junior members of the team
- Manage own workload and have overview on the overall workload
- In-depth experience of communication brand message with appropriate media
- Have a strong understanding of how brands are expressed in a diversified form of media
- Significant knowledge of different media, platforms and channels of delivery
- Experience of working for major blue chip clients
- Core software skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Basic HTML
- Good presentation skills
- Able to combine imagery and type, in fact must love typography
- Strong conceptual and lateral thinker
- Create concepts and designs to exceed clients briefs and expectations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Adept at setting best practice working processes
- Able to articulate and advocate the principle of best practice creativity that embraces integrated channels and platforms to both clients and colleagues.
In summary, you must be involved in everything, inquisitive, full of ideas, like to experiment, hardworking and enthusiastic!
If you are interested in applying please send your CV, examples of work and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role to Kate McCabe firstname.lastname@example.org