We have reached the time in our life that we need a Marketing Manager. Yes, a marketing manager for a marketing agency!
We have grown considerably over the last few years and have big plans and we need help. As always as soon as client work increases our marketing activities come to a virtual stop, so we need a dedicated person to market us!
We are 100% healthcare focused working on a B2B level and do work that makes a difference to people. Our target audience are pharmaceutical companies, and health-based charities.
We currently run campaigns through social media, email marketing campaigns, sponsorship and industry group memberships.
Your role would be to expand current activities and work with the rest of the team to drive our marketing plan and help grow our business.
• Create, implement and be accountable for the company’s marketing strategy, working closely with the Directors
• Work with the strategy and creative teams on promotional campaigns and content
• Ensure C+C values and standards are maintained in all marketing communications
• Identify and implement tactical and strategic marketing initiatives to help increase revenue
• Manage the day-to-day marketing of the company
• Look for opportunities to promote the business
• Produce social media content
• Manage and be accountable for the agreed marketing budget
• Work with the Directors to create a PR strategy and exploit all PR opportunities
• Identify and create PR opportunities to maximise media coverage
• Attend networking opportunities
• Manage award entries and sponsorships
• Oversee and manage the content on the company website
• Report statistics on monthly targets
Skills experience and qualifications:
• Degree in marketing or life sciences
• CIM qualification level 3 and above
• Healthcare/Pharma background
• Proven knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
• Knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter having run campaigns on all three platforms.
• Tech savvy
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with basic copywriting experience
• Ability to convey C+C tone of voice
• Ability to embrace change
• Team player
• Organised and methodical, with the ability to manage workload and priorities autonomously
• Ability to think creatively
• Proactive with the ability and confidence to use initiative
• Professional attitude
• Persuasive and diplomatic
• Proven business awareness with commercial acumen
• Budget management experience
• Effective and efficient time management and organisational skills.
Salary will be based on skill and experience.
In return we offer flexible working practices, pension, private healthcare, an award-winning professional development program and an amazing office environment, in the lovely Cambridgeshire countryside.
Please email a covering letter and your CV to Kate McCabe firstname.lastname@example.org