Are you an experienced Full Stack Web Developer looking for a role that will make a difference?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Due to growth in the Digital arena, we are looking to speak with an experienced Full Stack Web Developer. If you are someone who likes to get involved in everything and is looking for a new challenge, let’s talk. This is a role you can make your own.
We are a healthcare communications agency where people matter. Working at Cuttsy+Cuttsy, you will have opportunities to work on a variety of exciting projects that will provide support to both patients and their doctors. You would be joining our mission of making a positive difference in people’s lives.
You will be joining a team of writers, strategists, account handlers and creatives to produce work that helps improve and educate people about their health.
You need to have a broad knowledge and experience of software development for offline and online applications. You also need to be comfortable talking to clients and IT departments of large organisations.
- Developing software solutions for client projects
- Analysing user requirements
- Idea generation with a focus on the user experience
- Working closely with the creative and content departments to build applications
- Writing clean and accurate code in a variety of languages
- Testing code
- Constantly researching and evaluating software and hardware systems
- Liaising with the client services team about timelines and budgets
- Investigating new technologies
- Continual professional development through courses, reading and generally being inquisitive
- Computer science degree or similar
- Experience of working with 3rd party APIs (e.g., Google’s geolocation)
- Adobe CC suite knowledge
- Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Good problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines whilst keeping a cool head
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Passionate about learning, developing, and improving skills
We offer competitive packages, including private healthcare for you and your family; pension, investment in your professional development; bonus birthday day off; Christmas/New Year shut down on top of annual leave; additional annual leave after 3 years’ service; and not to mention our annual free trainer giveaway!
We operate various working models from 100% remote, hybrid and office based depending on individual and business needs and flexible working is available to all. This would be discussed at the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company which wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let’s talk.
Please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com