Are you an artworker with a least 2 years’ studio experience who shares our mission of making a positive difference in people’s lives? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are a growing healthcare communications agency looking to expand our team. People are the main focus of what we do, whether that’s patients or our own team.
As an artworker you will work on a variety of projects and be the quality control between design and production. You will be pivotal in making sure the creative idea is executed to the highest standard. As a representative of the agency, you will also have excellent communication skills.
You will be part of our creative team and work alongside designers, animators and art directors.
The role is ideally suited to someone with a print production background.
- Production of artwork for print
- Ability to create print ready files to a high standard
- Strong understanding of troubleshooting design files for potential print errors
- Managing the print and delivery of projects to client deadlines
- Liaising with printers and other suppliers
- Making sure brand guidelines are followed across all brands
- Ensuring procedures are followed allowing for a compliant and smooth running
- of projects
- Ensuring internal documents and proposals follow our brand guidelines
- Generating digital assets for development
- Working with master documents and translation tables to produce accurate translated final pieces
- Taking concepts and making them a reality whilst retaining the integrity of the idea
- An eye for design with strong print production experience
- Superb ability in Adobe CC suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Adobe Acrobat skills
- Strong understanding of print techniques and production, both in traditional and digital in both large scale and traditional print
- Strong understanding of resolution for both screen and print
- Strong photo re-touching skills
- Knowledge of digital delivery would be a bonus
- Excellent eye for detail
- Numerical, with an excellent grasp of organising and obtaining quotes
- Good problem solver
- Good typographic skills
- Excellent layout skills
- Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines whilst keeping a cool head
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Effective teamwork skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Passionate about learning, developing, and improving skills
We offer competitive packages, including private healthcare for you and your family; pension; investment in your professional development; bonus birthday day off; Christmas/New Year shut down on top of annual leave; additional annual leave after 3 years’ service; (and not to mention our annual free trainer giveaway!).
We offer flexible working and we operate a ‘no long hours’ policy. In 2019 we were recognised by Campaign Magazine as one of the top 20 places to work and we have recently been awarded ''We Invest In People, Gold'' by Investors in People.
We operate various working models from 100% remote, hybrid and office based depending on individual and business needs. If successful this would be discussed at the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company which wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let’s talk.