Are you an animator with at least 4 years’ experience who shares our mission of making a positive difference in people’s lives? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are a growing healthcare communications agency looking to expand our team. People are the main focus of what we do, whether that’s patients or our own team.
We are constantly being asked to educate patients and healthcare professionals on how drugs work and the effect they can have on improving people’s lives. This is where the role of an animator at Cuttsy+Cuttsy can help. Alongside the skills of our writers and scientists, we use animation to make what is often complex scientific messaging easily understandable. Afterall, if pictures can paint a thousand words, imagine what a moving one can do?
The majority of our current animations are vector based two dimensional, using the usual suspects – Premier, After Effects, and Cinema 4D, although we are open to other skills and ideas.
You will be part of our creative team and work alongside designers, scientists, art directors, and external resources when needed.
- Liaising with client service team and client
- Designing and generating digital assets for development
- Inputting on voice overs and music scores
- Development of animations to the final piece
- Ensuring timing and pace of movement is accurate and is complimentary to soundtrack
- Developing clear and comprehensive stories through each piece of work
- Working to production deadlines and remaining commercially minded at all times
- Ensuring procedures are followed, allowing for the compliant and smooth running of projects
- Liaising with third-party animators during busy times or for a specific style
- Taking concepts and making them a reality whilst retaining the integrity of the idea
- Making sure brand guidelines are followed across all brands
- Ensuring internal documents and proposals follow our brand guidelines
- Minimum HND in animation and/or design
- Superb ability in Adobe CC suite, especially Premier, After Effects, and Illustrator
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe Acrobat skills
- Strong understanding of animation techniques and production
- Strong understanding of resolution and codecs
- Strong photo re-touching skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Excellent compositing skills
- Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines whilst keeping a cool head
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Effective teamwork skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Passionate about learning, developing, and improving skills
We offer competitive packages, including private healthcare for you and your family; pension; investment in your professional development; bonus birthday day off; Christmas/New Year shut down on top of annual leave; additional annual leave after 3 years’ service (and not to mention our annual free trainer giveaway!).
We are currently working from home due to Covid-19. However, working from home combined with time in the office (open to discussion), as well as flexible working, is available to all.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company which wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let’s talk.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV, examples of work and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role to Kate McCabe email@example.com