We are a growing strategic healthcare communications agency looking to expand our team. You would be joining our mission of making a positive difference in people’s lives. At Cuttsy+Cuttsy, people are the focus of everything we do, from patients through to our own team.
As Account Executive, you will work within our Client Service Team supporting them to deliver client projects and identify opportunities for new business. As an excellent communicator, your role will be pivotal to ensuring happy clients through great project delivery, from planning and execution to facilitation of both internal teams and external suppliers.
Projects you get involved in may vary from disease awareness campaigns through to healthcare training programmes, events and more. Every project will be unique to the client and audience needs. Your focus will always be on exceeding client expectations.
The Account Executive role would suit a recent Life Sciences, Communications, Marketing (or similar) graduate. You will also have a keen interest in healthcare and feel motivated to work on projects that will ultimately improve peoples’ lives.
- Coordinate effectively with both internal teams and external suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, within scope and exceed client expectations
- Create budget estimates, scope of work documents and other financial reports
- Develop timelines, managing and communicating key dates
- Manage own projects from concept to completion, with the support of a senior team member
- Ensure relevant teams are fully briefed on project details
- Attend client meetings and create minutes
- Ensure the quality review process is followed and completed for all projects
- Participate in proposal development
- Provide administrative support to the client service team and wider company
- Maintain an open and positive culture within the client services team
- Uphold the values, vision and culture of the company
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Life science, communications, or marketing degree
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective teamwork skills
- Ability to adapt to build effective relationships at all levels
- The ability and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good Microsoft Office skills
We offer competitive packages, including private healthcare for you and your family; pension; investment in your professional development; bonus birthday day off; Christmas/New Year shut down on top of annual leave; additional annual leave after 3 years’ service; (and not to mention our annual free trainer giveaway!).
We offer flexible working and we operate a ‘no long hours’ policy. We have recently been recognised by Campaign Magazine as one of the top 3 Best Places to Work and we have been awarded ''We Invest In People, Gold'' by Investors in People.
We operate various working models from 100% remote, hybrid and office based depending on individual and business needs. As this is a graduate role where you will be learning and developing, we would like you to be in the office more often than not. If successful, this would be discussed at the first stage of the recruitment process.
Please email your CV or share your LinkedIn profile and explain why you think you are suited to the role by contacting KateMcCabe@cuttsyandcuttsy.com
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company which wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let’s talk.