Are you a strategic Senior Account Manager or Account Director, with digital expertise, looking for your next career move? Can you interpret a client’s brief and come up with creative ideas and solutions to their challenges? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are a healthcare communications agency looking to expand our team again! You would be joining our mission of making a positive difference in people’s lives. At Cuttsy+Cuttsy, people are the focus of everything we do, from patients through to our own team.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in delivering digital solutions, business development, and strategic planning to join us as Account Director. You will create and implement strategic plans and insights to develop both projects and accounts, manage and strengthen client relationships, create, and develop new business opportunities, and coordinate with internal teams to exceed client expectations.
Projects will be varied — from new product launches, patient research and engagement, to communications supporting patients with their chronic disease or helping doctors make a treatment decision based on scientific evidence.
The role will be supported by the Client Services Director and team. However, you will find yourself working alongside members of our Strategy, Creative and Content teams.
- Proactively identify client needs and generate new opportunities for the agency
- Ensure projects are driven and delivered on time, on budget and on client strategy
- Financial responsibility for client budgets, including reconciliations and forecasting, as well as identifying and managing changes of scope
- Convert client challenges into internal briefs
- Lead pitch development, including creating communications strategies
- Regularly review projects with clients and internal teams
- Develop, mentor, and recruit junior team members
- Life science or marketing degree
- 5+ years’ solid account management experience, demonstrating a track record of strategic thinking, working with multiple clients
- 2+ years team leadership and mentoring experience
- Proven experience of gaining, growing and maintaining client relationships
- Experience of managing multiple communications projects at the same time, including planning, delivery and evaluation
- Strong strategic and creative thinking
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective teamwork skills
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
We offer competitive packages, including private healthcare for you and your family; pension; investment in your professional development; bonus birthday day off; Christmas/New Year shut down on top of annual leave; additional annual leave after 3 years’ service; (and not to mention our annual free trainer giveaway!).
We operate various working models from 100% remote, hybrid and office based depending on individual and business needs and flexible working is available to all. If successful this would be discussed at the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company which wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let’s talk.
Please email your CV and explain why you think you are suited to KateMcCabe@cuttsyandcuttsy.com