Do you have a way with words and a passion for healthcare? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are a growing healthcare communications agency looking to expand our team. You would be joining our mission of making a positive difference in people’s lives. At Cuttsy+Cuttsy, people are the main focus of everything we do — from patients through to our own team.
As a Healthcare Copywriter, you will develop compelling and emotive copy for a range of medical and patient communications materials, as well as corporate and marketing communications for Cuttsy+Cuttsy. Your powerful words will help to inspire and develop creative ideas for a multitude of applications — from print to film, and from websites to apps and new media in the ever-changing world of communication. The ability to adapt your style and write clear and persuasive copy for different audiences is essential.
In addition to being an engaging storyteller, you will work with our Strategy team, Medical Writers and Designers to ensure that all ideas and copy are developed in line with the communication strategy and are of the highest creative, scientific and grammatical standards.
- Apply creative thinking to generate solutions to clients’ challenges
- Create persuasive, engaging copy that helps to solve business and/or patient problems
- Work with the Creative team to produce campaigns in a variety of formats
- Write clear, accurate and compelling copy that can engage different audiences
- Present content and concepts to colleagues and clients at all levels
- Travel and attend presentations and projects where necessary
- Communications or life sciences degree (or higher)
- Several years of healthcare experience
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Strong understanding of how brands are expressed across diverse media
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to healthcare compliance laws and guidelines
- Adept at following best working practice
- Effective teamwork skills
- Passionate about learning, developing and improving your skills
We offer competitive packages, including the following: private healthcare for you and your family; pension; investment in your professional development; bonus birthday day off; Christmas/New Year shut down (on top of annual leave); additional annual leave after 3 years of service; and our annual trainer giveaway!
We offer flexible working, and we operate a ‘no long hours’ policy. We have recently been recognised by Campaign Magazine as one of the top three Best Places to Work, and we have been awarded ‘We Invest in People, Gold’ by Investors in People.
We operate various working models, from 100% remote to hybrid and office based, depending on individual and business needs. This would be discussed at the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company that wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let’s talk.
Like the sound of this job? Send us your CV or share your LinkedIn profile. Don't forget to include a covering letter explaining why you think you're a good fit for the role!
If you have any questions about the role or Cuttsy+Cuttsy, don’t hesitate to get in touch via email: email@example.com
Your Work-Life Balance
We believe in living the value and culture of our company and very much promote a healthy work-life balance for all the team. The following benefits contribute to this:
We believe that what’s important is not when and where we work, but how and what we achieve, so talk to us about what you are looking for
Guidance against working too many hours in the week — something which is usually against the marketing agency norm
Each month we donate through Ecologi to offset the carbon we produce in both our personal and professional lives
Where will you be working?
As our team continues to grow, we ran out of desk space! This meant we needed to take the next step in finding ourselves a new home. As a result, we were very excited to secure a fantastic new office space at ‘The Works’ in Sawston.